4thU Artivist Writing on the Wall (WotW) Official Sweepstakes Rules
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of all fifty (50) states and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their state or place of residence, and who are physically located and reside in the fifty (50) United States of America or District of Columbia. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Winner must fund their own transportation costs.
- ELIGIBILITY: 4thU Artivists’ Writing on the Wall (WotW) Sweepstakes (the “sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states in the United States and also the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their state or place of residence, and who are physically located and reside in the fifty (50) United States of America or District of Columbia at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (parents, spouse, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of 4thU Artivists (“Sponsor”), affiliate companies, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, Writing on the Wall and its employees, and all others associated with the design, execution, development, production and promotion of this sweepstakes or are connected in the execution of this sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 9/21/2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 10/10/2017 (The “Promotion Period”). One (1) Prize will be awarded in a random drawing (“Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to 4thU Artivist’s Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, share or retweet a WotW sweepstakes post provided by Sponsor on these pages during the Promotion Period and you will receive (1) entry in the Prize Drawing. To qualify, each participant’s privacy settings on the social media platform in which they enter, must allow the share or retweet of said sweepstakes post to be visible to 4thU Artivist. Entries must be received by the date and time stated above (11:59:59 PM EST on 10/10/2017) in order to be entered in the Prize Drawing. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. There is no limit to the amount of times a person can enter each sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the profile page from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to the profile page by the social media platform provider, or other organization responsible for the profile page or the domain associated with the submitted entry. The promotional Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the sweepstakes.
- DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: Potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/11/2017 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawings will be conducted by 4thU Artivists. Judges’/Sponsors decisions are final on all matters in connection with or relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Prize Winners will be notified through the social media platform in which they submitted their entry on or about 10/11/2017. Non-compliance within the timeframe stated in the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Prize will be held at Will Call at the production of Writing on the Wall. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one prize per person. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
- PRIZES: One (1) Prize: Two tickets to 4thU Artivists’ presentation of Writing on the Wall. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $54.00. One (1) prize will be awarded to an individual winner. Terms and conditions apply. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. All prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. All claimed prizes will be awarded. Potential winners forfeit prize if not claimed within two (2) days of first attempted notification, whether notification is by e-mail, regular mail or telephone, or, if after reasonable attempts are made, notification is unsuccessful. If, for any reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, the stated number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among those making such claims.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her legal name, image, likeness, photograph, voice and biographical material and entry submission for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or a party designated by Sponsor, in any and all media nor or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements, or for sharing this information with the press for viewing, whether TV, online print or otherwise, throughout the world perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND Writing on the Wall DIRECTOR AND ACTORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, INJURY, ACTIONS, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE, OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATION, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releases and Sponsor are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone failure of any kind, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, non-authorized human intervention, bugs, or other causes which in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, enforceability, and interpretation of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York), or any other jurisdiction, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a list of the Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 10/17/2017 to 4thU Artivist/WotW Sweepstakes, c/o Barbato, 80 View St. West, Greenwich, CT 06897.
- PRIVACY: Sponsor will collect information from the entrant solely for the purpose of administration of the Sweepstakes and to notify the winners. Entrants must provide a valid email address. Sponsor will not share this information with any third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes, unless Eligible Participant has agreed to receive future information from the Sponsor. Sponsor’s use of personal information submitted by entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes will be subject to the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is 4thU Artivist.